I think it’s time to share some more pictures of Luigi with you.
He’s too fast for my camera most of the time, but I managed to get some decent shots of him the other day.
This week, he went outside for the first time and I am happy to say that he found his way back home. (In the first picture, you can see him on one of his many adventures – chasing ants. You obviously can’t see the ants, but believe me, he chased them!)
He is so cute, but quite exhausting, too, because he can never sit still.
I admit, the pics are a bit misleading because it looks as if he was relaxing on a garden chair all day long when in actual fact he was running around all the time…
So the following pic is actually more like him:
In other news, I am excited to tell you that my Tupperware order has arrived.
No, that was actually not what I was going to tell you (even though it’s true – my Tupperware stuff has arrived and I am excited!) – I’ve been awarded my first blog award!
The Joyful Sparrow passed on the Versatile Blogger Award to my blog! Thank you!
The rules have gone lost a little bit, but I believe I have to pass on the award to five other people (who shall be named in the following) and tell you some random stuff about myself.
So… let me think… I start with naming five bloggers who deserve the award, because that seems easier than telling you random stuff about myself (although that’s what I do here on coffeerocketfairytale anyway, isn’t it!?).
In no particular order (because all your blogs are awesome):
They have all been awarded because the post so many exciting, interesting and beautiful things almost every day and I really appreciate the value they add to my daily reading.
Okay… so the random stuff about me-part is a bit tricky… let me think again…
- I love baking, but I really have trouble making a decent sponge cake with buttercream filling.
- I probably know my way around in New Zealand better than in Germany, although I have been born here and lived here most of my life. (Plus, I most likely know more New Zealand towns than German towns.)
- I absolutely love (decent) journalism but I loathed being a so-called “entertainment journalist”.
- I can’t stay in one place for longer than three weeks without getting “the itch” – I am most likely addicted to travelling (if there is such a thing).
- I set the kitchen on fire yesterday. (True story – I made a cake and made one fatal mistake: I followed the recipe! That’s basically the gist of the matter, but I’m going to tell you that story when I tell you about the cake I made…)