I was going to do a post on either cookies or the new toys for my DSLR camera I bought the other day or pies or books or craft or muffins or… (you get the picture) – but then Stacie came along.
She’s the lovely lady with the amazing blog Riley’s Smile who shares her experience with special needs.
And she decided it was time for another blog award for me and called me a “Versatile Blogger”.
The rules state that I have to tell you 7 things about me, thank Stacie (I have thanked her on her blog and mine now, but I’m happy to do it again: thank you so much, you’re such a sweetheart!) and pass the award on to 15 bloggers I’ve recently discovered.
If you read coffeerocketfairytale regularly, the following 7 things might be not new to you – sorry about that, I can’t really think of anything, I’ll try to keep it as random as possible.
- I am a trained journalist.
- I am currently training as pastry chef.
- I fell in love with New Zealand when I was 15 years old and despite eager travelling haven’t found a place I loved more ever since.
- I have too many hobbies.
- I also have too many dream jobs.
- I enjoy travelling alone (which I found out recently).
- I can’t quite remember why I started blogging, but it has become such a big part of my life that I can’t remember what I did before, either.
- Michelle from Oh, Mishka!
- Vanessa from hellovanny
- Danelle from Danelle Bourgeois
- Kristin from Kafe 80s
- Dani from Kittenbear
- Grace from Looks Great Naked
- the girl from Somewhat Voluble (I follow this blog for a while now and still haven’t figured out her name…)
- the goddess of baking: Bakerella
- Melissa from PressPlay
- Brandy from brandy-son Zen master flash – the blog
- Amanda from Appleblue
- the genius behind the 365 days of coffee-poject at *cart-wheels*
- Danielle from Sometimes Sweet
- Varelai from Obdurate Opinions